About the Chamber
Clear Lake Area Chamber of Commerce Membership
Thank you for exploring the Clear Lake Area Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber serves Clear Lake, Iowa and surrounding North Iowa region. As a member, your investment helps us work on behalf of 465+ members and the community.
As a 501(c)(6) non-profit membership organization the Chamber provides support to our local business community. We help businesses reach more customers through our website, social media channels and Destination Clear Lake publication.
Members can also take advantage of advertising opportunities, educational sessions, networking events and other business resources. We ultimately want to connect our members with the tools and resources they need to succeed.
Your support also helps us to promote our one-of-a-kind community and keeps Clear Lake’s calendar packed with award-winning events. There’s always something to do, making this a great place to live, work and visit. We hope you’ll join us! Click here for the online application.
Clear Lake Area Chamber of Commerce Mission
To be the champion for business success and quality of life, creating a thriving destination and driving community prosperity.
- The Clear Lake Area Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit 501(c)(6) membership organization serving over 465 businesses, organizations and individuals.
- We are governed by a Board of Directors who are the voice of the membership.
- The Board determines the direction of our activities based on the feedback and the needs of the membership.
- We provide support to local businesses through advertising opportunities, educational sessions, networking events and other business resources.
- Our role is to connect our members with the tools and resources they need to succeed.
- We work tirelessly to make Clear Lake and North Iowa the best place to live, work and visit!
PROGRAMS & EVENTS
Color the Wind
TRI Clear Lake
Thursdays on Main
4th of July
Golf FUNdraiser Outing
Educators Appreciation Breakfast
Christmas by the Lake
Lake Leadership (September – May)
Quarterly Chamber Coffee
Business After Hours