Join the Clear Lake Chamber
Join the Clear Lake Chamber Today
Are you interested in joining the Clear Lake Chamber? Clear Lake Area Chamber of Commerce membership includes a variety of benefits designed to help grow your businesses and improve our community. Your investment helps advance our mission—to be the champion for business success and quality of life, creating a thriving destination and driving community prosperity.
Join the Clear Lake Chamber to tap into invaluable opportunities to increase the visibility of your business, access exclusive marketing opportunities. Your investment also helps build a vibrant community and strong local economy. Listed below are some of the benefits offered to members. We look forward to working with you!
Clear Lake Area Chamber of Commerce Member Benefits
Attend Chamber Events
- Annual Meeting – Each year Chamber members gather to celebrate the previous year’s accomplishments and to recognize award winners.
- Educator Appreciation Breakfast – At the beginning of every school year, Chamber member businesses provide breakfast and gifts to all returning Clear Lake Community School District staff.
- Lake Leadership – Educational opportunity to learn about North Iowa business, industry, government, and history. Classes are held one day a month for nine months, from September to May.
- Legislative Briefings – Learn about legislation that will impact business and commerce.
- Business After Hours – Network with others in the business community.
- Quarterly Chamber Coffee – Learn about what’s going on around town, in our schools, and in other businesses.
Receive These Member Benefits
- Legislative Advocacy – We stay connected with our local, state, and national legislators about issues impacting business and commerce.
- Mailing List – Request a digital list of all Chamber members for direct-mail marketing.
- Bulk Mailing – Utilize our bulk mail permit to save money on mailings sent to 200-plus recipients.
- Marketing Opportunities – Ask about web, email and social media marketing opportunities available.
- Meeting Room – Utilize the Chamber Board Room for meetings of up 12 people.
- Complimentary Notary Public Service
- Social Media Sharing
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Promote your business through event sponsorships.
- Volunteer Opportunities – Meet other community members by volunteering at Chamber-run events.
- Business Directory Listing on clearlakeiowa.com (searched over 400,000 times per year)
- Referrals – We receive dozens of calls and messages every week asking for business recommendations. We recommend members first.
- Brochures & Business Cards Displayed in Business Center – Display business cards or brochures in our business and visitor center. We welcome thousands through our door every year.
- Weekly “Around the Lake” Email Newsletter with Member Events & Announcements
- Submitted Events listed on clearlakeiowa.com Calendar of Events
These are just a few of the benefits businesses receive when they become a member of the Clear Lake Area Chamber of Commerce. For our membership investment schedule or to find out more, contact us or call 641-355-4150.
Recent Blog Posts
Check out our recent entries regarding the happenings in Clear Lake, Iowa!
Clear Lake Events Thursday, February 22 - Wednesday, February 28, 2024 Click here to visit our full events calendar! Casual Chess Club The winter session of Casual Chess Club will run January 18 - February 29 on Thursdays from 3:30 5:00 p.m. Players of...
Get to know three father-son duos from Clear Lake’s tourism industry Brad (Dad) and Robert (Son) Barber with Cabin Coffee Company, Alan (Dad) and Jason (Son) Gochanour with Larsen’s Mercantile, and Al (Dad) and Kyle (Son) Hejna with Rookies Rockin’ Sports Bar, Seven’s...
Clear Lake, Iowa — The Clear Lake Area Chamber of Commerce is disappointed to announce that the Color the Wind Kite Festival, scheduled for Feb. 17, has been canceled due to deteriorating ice conditions. Consistent above average winter temperatures in recent...
10 Fun Things to do in Clear Lake in February We know you were eagerly anticipating Color the Wind on February 17th along with us, but the unpredictable ice conditions had other plans. While the kites may not be soaring, let's turn this unexpected twist into an...
Stacy Doughan of the Clear Lake Area Chamber of Commerce Completes Third Year at Institute for Organization Management A Leadership Training Program Produced by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce WASHINGTON, D.C.— Institute for Organization Management, the professional...